7. McClure’s landed in Philadelphia on one of William Penn’s sponsored ships, a ship's manifest showing McClure’s landing few years prior to 1700 would be nice.
8. Record of Andrew's Birth. How do we know his birth date?
9. Where were John and Margaret McClure in 1880 census, in Colorado? I have 1870, If land patent records I have for a John in CO are the right
guy, why would he be buried S of Pueblo if his 160 acres was NE of Denver?
10. I would love to find John McClure’s death certificate, wife, Margaret Gribble. Are there marriage records?
11. John Alexander (E.) civil war pension records – have index card. Files in Town Co GA?
12. Any notes in 1890 Military Vets Census (union Vets/widows) for JV Reece and John S. Daniel?
13. John S. Daniel civil war records, have pension apps but NOT file (TN 2nd Inf, Irish Reg, Smiths 5th Cofed Inf, Co F) I need to Revisit Application for more clues. His CW grave marker incorrect. I wrote notes to FAG memorial C. Garland #30362513 – both headstone and incorrect CW marker – no joy.
I wrote to Jerry Hood who only showed incorrect CW marker #110991583 – no reply. See John S. Daniel page then call David Friedly at 706- 745-2750 (Union County Historical Soc, sent me) DOB 10-14-1832 DOD 02-08-1925 Who is James S. P. Daniel on CW marker (right years)? FB messaged him January 2016. NA
14. Still kind of bugs me that I cannot validate the statement that America's family first surfaced in an 1870 Census for Fannin County, GA.
America (daughter) says she was born in Tennessee
15. Look up War of Regulation 1765-1771 Carolina, near Indians. Do I have a connection? Possible Andrew McClure - SC or Johan V. Reece -
16. Did Elisha Townsend desert in the Civil War? (26 y.o.) enlisted August 5, 1864, mustered in Sept 26, 1864, Deserted Jan 18, 1865.
Where is her death certificate or mortality schedule? Is there a bastardy bond? Is Texana possibly from Crusoe? Where did she marry Caswell?There are Gretna Greens in (among others) Surry, Mt. Airy, Roan (in SW TN), Floyd, GA and Rome (White County TN)
Uncle Alvin says Caswell and Texana did not marry in Clay or Haywood County, probably NC, definitely married Dec 1897 (speculated from BD of first child) 1900 census says married 1893. Wrote multiple registrars. NA
Glenda Deaver9.fbk (gcdb53 on ancestry.com) says Texana died in Haywood County NC and was married East Flat Rock, Henderson, Co, NC (which became Transylvania Co in 1861) I emailed her. No answer/ Wrote a letter to Transylviania County Historical Society 10-5- 2018
DNA says her mother was most likely Mary Ann Sharpe. If she was born in 1876, would Charles have been her twin? If born in 1877 per census then not a twin, but there is a 'gap' between several of Mary Ann Sharpe Paxton's children between 1876 and 1879.