|Some of the things
I Don't Know.
Things I don’t know or would like more documentation on:
1. Image of 1834 McClure land settlement with McGee (McKee) Haywood County, NC
Originally Andrew Sr land (but transcript is on son Thomas’ page)
2. What is the truth to the rumored Cherokee connection?
3. Famous relatives and how they relate to my family:
a. Doug McClure
b. June Carter Cash
c. Alvis Edgar "Buck" Owens
d. Clyde "Red" Foley
e. Earl Scruggs
4. Land records for Thomas McClure, Haywood/Buncombe County, NC 1810-1820. Anything in Union County, GA?
5. Documentation for Before our Andrew McClure
In 1790 there is an Andrew McClure on PA Muster Rolls 1776-1783 listed in 1778 Washington County, as a Private
6. Andrew McClure Revolutionary War Records
7. McClure’s landed in Philadelphia on one of William Penn’s sponsored ships, a ship's manifest showing McClure’s landing few years prior to
1700 would be nice.
8. Record of Andrew's Birth. How do we know his birth date?
9. Where were John and Margaret in 1880 census, in Colorado? If land patent records I have for a John in CO are the right guy, why would he be
buried S of Pueblo if his 160 acres was NE of Denver?
10. John McClure’s death certificate, wife, Margaret ? Are there marriage records?
11. John Alexander (E.) civil war pension records – have index card. Files in Town Co GA?
12. Check 1890 Military Vets Census (union Vets/widows) for JV Reece and John S. Daniel
13. John S. Daniel civil war records, have pension apps but NOT file (TN 2nd Inf, Irish Reg, Smiths 5th Cofed Inf, Co F)
I need to Revisit App for more clues.
CW grave marker incorrect. I wrote notes to FAG memorial C. Garland #30362513 – both headstone and incorrect CW marker – no joy.
I wrote to Jerry Hood who only showed incorrect CW marker #110991583 – no reply.
See John S. Daniel page - I messaged Jerry Taylor from Union County waiting for reply John Samuels DOB is 10-14-1832 - DOD 02-08-1925
Who is James S. P. Daniel on Civil War marker?
14. Still kind of bugs me that I cannot validate the statement that America's family first surfaced in an 1870 Census for Fannin County, GA.
America (daughter) says she was born in Tennessee.
Pages not yet built
ANYTHING on Texana Sharpe Reece would be Wonderful!